The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration. To apply for a position please send a cover letter, resume, and completed employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longitudinal Assessment Program Coordinator
As a member of the ABPMR team, this position is responsible for development and maintenance of the content for the longitudinal assessment program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate the development and review process of longitudinal assessment content
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers
- Edit multiple-choice questions and supporting materials for content and clarity
- Assist with preparing meeting and item review materials
- Assist with proper citation of references
- Review diplomate feedback and triage as needed
- Assist with selection of items for yearly assessment
- Review existing and develop new job-related procedures
- Provide professional service to board directors, volunteers, candidates, and diplomates
- Participate in staff meetings and other meetings as needed
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Excellent writing, editing, reading comprehension and proofreading skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Self-driven and able to set and execute priorities
- Excels in collaboration and team-based work
- Ability to recruit and coordinate volunteers
- Excellent skills in MS Office Suite
- College degree plus a minimum of five years of training in editing, exam development and/or related subject or a minimum of eight years related work experience.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds on occasion
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.