2020 Hospice and Palliative Medicine Results
In October 2020, the Hospice and Palliative Medicine Examination was administered to 13 first-time candidates. 10 of the 13 candidates who took the exam passed, or 77%.
Also in October 2020 was the HPM Maintenance of Certification Examination, given to 5 first-time candidates. Of these, all 5 passed!
Congratulations to the physicians newly-certified in HPM:
- Brassil, Michelle, Philadelphia, PA
- Bul, Christopher, Pasadena, CA
- Chang, Philip, Ann Arbor, MI
- Durante, Sarah, Lebanon, NH
- Kaplan, Naomi, Grand Rapids, MI
- Klein, Christina, Olympia, WA
- Ma, Marina, Houston, TX
- McCabe, Kathleen, Washington, DC
- McNalley, Thomas, Oakland, CA
- Stauder, Sarah, Milwaukee, WI
Originally Published: January 26, 2021