LA-PM&R 2021 Enrollment Now Open
Enrollment for LA-PM&R 2021 is now open! As a reminder, we launched a brand-new upgraded platform in August 2020 with an even more customizable experience for users. Keep an eye on the ABPMR News Center in the coming weeks; we'll keep highlighting the key features of the new platform that make it a powerful learning tool.
How to enroll
- Sign in to your ABPMR.org account
- Ensure all past and current annual fees are up-to-date, including 2020* (Need to make a payment? Go to the Online Payment Center)
- From the Welcome Back dropdown menu, select Assessment Dashboard
- Select Longitudinal Assessment
- Scroll down and click the ‘Apply’ button for Longitudinal Assessment for PM&R 2021
- Complete the steps to enroll
*There is no additional fee for LA-PM&R; all annual fees must be paid to enroll. Any physician not currently paying an annual fee will be assessed a $200 fee to participate.
Who should enroll
Everyone! LA-PM&R is open to all ABPMR diplomates, but how it fits into your requirements depends on when you were last certified.
If you're not sure, take a look at the information on our LA-PM&R page, especially the What About Me? tool to view your requirements and options.
Why to enroll
Even if you have an optional year in 2021, we encourage all diplomates to enroll for these benefits:
- You’ll earn 3 Self-Assessment (SA-CME) credits per quarter of full participation (answering all questions), which helps fulfill your MOC Part II requirement
- You’ll gain valuable experience and get comfortable with the platform
- You'll take advantage of a research-backed learning tool to improve your knowledge
- There is no additional fee to participate in LA-PM&R
When to enroll
Now! The enrollment window is now officially open.
On-time window: Enroll by December 31, 2020 to be in the "on time" group.
Late window: If you enroll on January 1, 2021, or later, you'll be assessed a $100 late fee.
Each fall, we'll open enrollment for the following year of LA-PM&R; diplomates must re-enroll every year to participate
As always, just contact our certification service experts at the ABPMR office. We're here to help you understand your requirements and help you with enrollment.